Do you want to know more about dental implants before you make this investment? Here are some facts that may surprise you:
- 4000 years ago in ancient China, carved bamboo pegs were used to replace missing teeth.
- Did you know that back in the 7th century, the Mayans used shell-like rocks as implants? Ancient dental implants were hammered into the jaw.
- Archaeologists have also discovered teeth made of gold, silver, and ivory in the mouths of Ancient Egyptians.
- Nowadays dental implants are made of high-grade sterile titanium, just like NASA’s rockets.
- Dental implants preserve and stimulate the growth of jaw bone unlike ill-fitting dentures
- Dental implants are cavity-resistant – don’t decay like natural teeth.
- You can get them at any age – there are no age restrictions for dental implants.
- Dental implants can potentially last the rest of your life – as long as you take care of them with brushing, flossing, and regular check-ups.
AllDental Travel and the teams at our clinics provide an array of treatments designed to improve your oral health and replace missing teeth. To schedule an appointment email email@example.com or call +44 7883 173201.
Schedule your FREE consultation for affordable dental implants today.