AllDental Travel clinics guarantee a service above and beyond other dental clinics in Europe! In order to offer the best quality our clinics use safe, top-class and fully authorized materials of considerable renown on the international scene. As we have experienced in the past, problems within warranty period occur in only extremely rare cases, thanks to our highly professional experts both in the surgery and in the dental laboratory.
Guarantee period for dental treatments:
- Crown, Bridge ( porcelain-fused-to-metal, Pressed-ceramic ) – about 3 years*
- Crown, Bridge ( porcelain-fused-to-zirconium-oxide ) – about 5 years*
- Filling ( photopolymer ) – about 3 years*
- Dental Implant ( only the product ) – about 5 years* ( lifetime )
- Full or Partial Denture – about 1 years*
Terms of the guarantee:
The patients will have to make a check-up at least once a year during the guarantee period. This check-up can be done free-of-charge in our clinics or visiting a local dentist. In every check-up an orthopantograph x-ray must be taken and written proof (an invoice or letter from your local dentist) obtained, confirming that the check-up has been carried out and commenting on the status, any problems, and any work that was carried out (cleaning,etc). If any problem is detected it should be documented with photos. If you want to exercise your guarantee, we will require that you send us the written proofs, x-ray(s) and photos of the annual check-ups. In the case of periodontal problems and particularly after periodontal treatment, we advise the patient to have a check-up at least 2-3 times a year.
Our AllDental Travel clinics are not liable for any unforeseen root canal treatment after having a tooth prepared for crown and/or bridgework. Occasionally teeth suffer preparation trauma during crown and bridgework resulting in the need for root canal treatment afterwards.
Our AllDental Travel clinics are not liable for any dental problem which was not visible on the patient’s x-ray, and was not foreseeable or predictable when prescribing the treatment.
The guarantee is invalid if:
- Oral hygiene is neglected by the patient;
- The clinic’s dentist’s instructions are not followed by the patient (for example wearing dentures / night guard during the night);
- Removable restorations such as partial or full dentures are not maintained properly by the patient;
- Denture gets injured due to reasons that we cannot take responsibility for (e.g. fall, fight, accident or other events caused by drugs, alcohol or other materials resulting in mental dysfunction);
- The patient’s gum tissue or jaw bone naturally reducing;
- The dental appliance is accidentally or willfully damaged by the patient or a third party, i.e. the damage is the result of participating in or watching sport, or caused by any accident;
- The dental appliance is stolen;
- The patient is a smoker;
- The patient is a frequent user of drugs or consumes alcohol over the nationally recommended daily limit;
- The patient loses or gains a substantial amount of weight during a short period of time;
- If there is a general illness occurring that has negative effects on the dental condition and the mandible (for example diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, after-condition excessive X-rays or chemotherapy), or the treatment of these illnesses or accidents, modifications that come up during emergency interventions and that affect the performed dental treatment;
- The patient does not follow the treatment schedule agreed and fails to keep appointments with the clinic as required by the treatment plan;
- The payment obligations to the clinic are not fulfilled by the patient;
- Problems caused by malnutrition or other bad habits;
- Problems caused by psychic or other mental disorder, illnesses;
- Error reported late or patient cannot provide the defective dental prosthetics ( please contact immediately if something happens to the denture );
- We are not liable for any unforeseen root canal treatment after having tooth/teeth prepared for crown & bridgework. Occasionally teeth can suffer preparation trauma during crown & bridgework treatment that may result in a need for a root canal treatment afterwards.
- If the patient does not return to the clinic for a check-up at least once a year during the guarantee period, or does not undergo a check-up at least once a year in his/her home country with an orthopantograph ( panoramic ) x-ray being taken and obtaining written proof ( invoice / letter from local dentist ) that the annual check-up has been carried out;
The guarantees do not apply to or cover the following:
- Allergies, tooth illnesses and their consequences which manifest themselves after treatment and were not apparent before the clinic undertook the work;
- Damage caused by physical stress on the teeth (grinding or clenching the teeth);
- Damage caused by the intervention of individuals who are not members of clinic’s dental practice team;
- Temporary dentures, crowns or bridges;
- Bone grafting procedures (bone block, bone augmentation, sinus lift);
- Tooth-whitening procedures;
- Inappropriate selection of the colour and shape of the dental work by the patient i.e. colour of crowns (we advise and provide the opportunity to choose during the preparation but we cannot take responsibility for result of the patient’s decision);
- Root canal treatment (root canal treatment has a high risk factor, guarantees of success cannot be given)
*Our AllDental Travel patients will receive during his/her visit to the clinic our guarantee.